PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER ELMSFORD NY
Elmsford Personal Injury Lawyers Since 1986
Millions Recovered For Clients
Serving Injury Victims Since 1986
No Fees Unless We Win
Maximum Compensation $$$
Get Your Damaged Property Repaired
Get Your Medical Bills Paid For
CAR ACCIDENT & CRASH REVIEWS
"I would recommend him to all my friends & family."
Latonia Smith - Google Review
"Mr. Keith Ahlers is a very respectful Attorney who knows his stuff. He was very kind to me & listened/addressed ALL my concerns. He handled my case with the up most respect & authority. I always dealt with him directly. I would recommend him to all my friends & family."
INJURY ACCIDENT RESULTS
Motorcyclist killed when defendant vehicle made a sudden left turn in front of her
Pedestrian crossing street struck by tow truck requiring back surgery
Passenger in Diplomatic van seriously injured requiring neck surgery when defendant vehicle went through light
Motorcyclist struck at intersection resulting in broken leg
Keith J. Ahlers - Founding Partner
Have you been injured in a car accident? With over 35 years of experience with auto accident-related cases, Curan & Ahlers is ready to fight for you. Curan & Ahlers handles car crash-related cases in Elmsford and throughout New York. If you're looking for experienced car injury attorneys, give us a call today.
"I was involved in a car accident in the Bronx in October 2013. We recently resolved the case and I am extremely satisfied with my settlement." - Client Review from Lawyers.com.
Personal injury lawyer Elmsford NY
An injury resulting from an accident can change your life in an instant. You likely will have to deal with pain and expensive medical bills. Additionally, you may have to miss time from work. If your injuries are severe, you may never be able to return to your previous job.
If your injuries were caused due to the negligence of another, you may be able to recover compensation. The experienced personal injury lawyers at Elmsford can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
No one should have to go through the financial and emotional stress that comes with an accident injury. The dedicated Elmsford personal injury lawyers at Curan & Ahlers will fight for you so that you can focus on your recovery.
Contact us today for a free consultation. We will review your case and help you understand your legal options. There is no obligation to use our firm, and we only get paid if we recover compensation for you.
How can an Eastchester personal injury lawyer help you?
Ways that the Elmsford personal injury attorneys at Curan & Ahlers can help you with your injury case include:
Dealing with the insurance company: After you are injured in an accident, you will likely deal with the insurance company of the at-fault party. The insurance company may try to get you to give a recorded statement or sign a release. You should not do either of these things without first speaking with a personal injury lawyer. An experienced Elmsford personal injury attorney will know how to deal with the insurance company so that you can focus on your recovery.
Investigating your accident: In order to get you the compensation you deserve, we will need to investigate your accident. This may involve talking to witnesses, reviewing police reports, and examining any available video footage.
Gathering evidence: Once we have investigated your accident, we will gather evidence to support your claim. This may include medical records, bills, and pay stubs.
Calculating your damages: In order to get you the full amount of compensation you deserve, we will need to calculate all of your damages. This may include current and future medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Filing a lawsuit: If we are unable to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company, we will file a lawsuit on your behalf. We will then take your case to trial and fight for you in front of a judge and jury.
Taking your case to trial: If your case goes to trial, we will be with you every step of the way. We will help you select a jury, present your evidence, and cross-examine the other side’s witnesses. You should not have to go through this process alone. The Elmsford personal injury lawyers at Curan & Ahlers will be with you every step of the way. Call us today for a free consultation. We will review your case and help you understand your legal options. There is no obligation to use our firm, and we only get paid if we recover compensation for you.
What should you do if you’ve been injured in an accident?
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you should:
1. Seek medical attention: Your health should be your top priority. If you are injured, you should seek medical attention as soon as possible. This will ensure that you get the treatment you need and it will also create a record of your injuries.
2. Talk to a personal injury lawyer: You should not try to deal with the insurance company on your own. An experienced personal injury lawyer will know how to deal with the insurance company and get you the compensation you deserve.
3. Gather evidence: If you are able, you should try to gather evidence from the accident scene. This may include taking pictures or getting the contact information of witnesses.
4. Keep track of your damages: You will need to keep track of all of your damages in order to get compensated for them. This may include medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
5. Be patient: The personal injury process can be long and stressful. It is important to be patient and to trust that your lawyer is working hard on your case.
What sort of Eastchester injury cases does Curan & Ahlers handle?
The Elmsford personal injury lawyers at Curan & Ahlers handle all sorts of injury cases, including:
1. Car accidents
2. Truck accidents
3. Motorcycle accidents
4. Pedestrian accidents
5. Slip and fall accidents
6. Dog bites
7. Defective products
8. Nursing home abuse
9. Wrongful death
10. And more
No matter what type of accident you’ve been involved in, we are here to help. Call us today for a free consultation. We will review your case and help you understand your legal options. There is no obligation to use our firm, and we only get paid if we recover compensation for you.
What's the statute of limitations for personal injury claims in Eastchester, New York?
In New York, the statute of limitations for most personal injury claims is three years. This means that you have three years from the date of your accident to file a lawsuit. If you do not file a lawsuit within this time period, you will likely be barred from doing so.
There are some exceptions to this rule, however.
What types of compensation can an Eastchester personal injury claim recover?
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation for:
1. Medical expenses: This may include current and future medical bills, as well as any required rehabilitation or therapy.
2. Lost wages: If you’ve missed work because of your injuries, you may be entitled to recover your lost wages.
3. Pain and suffering: This may include compensation for physical pain, emotional anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life.
4. Punitive damages: In some cases, the court may award punitive damages. These are designed to punish the wrongdoer and deter future misconduct.
5. Wrongful death: If your loved one has died as a result of someone else’s negligence, you may be able to recover damages through a wrongful death claim.
Personal injury lawyer Eastchester NY
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you need an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side. The Elmsford personal injury lawyers at Curan & Ahlers have more than 50 years of experience handling all sorts of injury cases. We will fight for you and make sure that you get the compensation you deserve.